Friday, January 22, 2010

TaTa Tents -- $25.00



I recently purchased a nursing cover on-line and was sadly disappointed.
So, I created a nursing cover that works better, is better quality, and costs less.


TaTa Tents are bigger. The picture shows the cover I purchased on-line on top of a TaTa Tent. The cover I purchased on-line barely covered the subject. And believe me, when you are nursing in public, you don’t want to be worrying about whether your subjects are covered.

TaTa Tents have no-slip overall buckles instead of D-rings. You only have to adjust it once and then it never slips. I have been in some precarious and embarrassing situations while nursing with slipping D-rings. Not fun!

TaTa Tents are made with quality fabric. I use high-end quilting fabric that is 100% cotton, soft and beautiful.

TaTa Tents are made by me. I am a little bit of a perfectionist and I carefully sew each one. You are ensured the stitching is neat and not going to come undone on you. The Udder Cover I purchased was made in China and the stitching started coming apart after I used it about twice.

I currently have 4 color/pattern choices available. In the picture from left to right the options are: 1) Razzle Dazzle, 2) Yellow Tutti Frutti, 3) Purple Tutti Frutti and 4) Green Summer. The cost is $25.00 each.

Don't like any of these choices? If you have fabric you would like instead I am happy to have you send it to me and I will make you a cover for $18.

Email me if you would like to purchase one or if you have any questions. You can pay using pay-pal and I am happy to ship it to you, you just need to cover the $5 shipping cost.

embracecreations@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Wish I had use for one of these now. I will keep them in mind however for gifts. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted a link to this blog on my cover blog www.lebugbaby.blogspot.com hope you don't mind Katrina! Let me know if you do! I get a ton of visits to my blog a week so maybe it will help!

    ReplyDelete